Sunday, June 8, 2014

Ordained an Elder in the Melchizedek Priesthood

June 8, 2014
Today I went to church and ended up being ordained an Elder after our block of meetings.  It was such a last minute thing because many of my family  members will be here this weekend for a family reunion so I am hoping to go through the temple while they are here.  Since it was a sudden thing, I wasn't able to call any of our extended family to be with me; however, Rob & Kari were able to come and I had some great members of our ward family with me.  My dad ordained me and Bros. Bowler, Terry, Accordino, Stout, Wood, Riding, Bundy, Bishop Walker and Jordan Terry and Mike Accordino stood in my circle.  My mom teared up as usual.  She doesn't like to see all of her kids grow up and leave her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment