Sunday, December 27, 2015

Week 76 (Dec. 27, 2015 Talavera, Philippines)

ELDER ARMATAGE IS DATING MAILEA??!?!?!?!?! THAT'S INSANE AND INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Armatage is pretty much super Missionary 4 lyfe. He trained 4 people, and probably would've been Assistant to the President if he wasn't too busy raising the next generation of super missionaries. Dang. I can't even get over how crazy that is. I only ever met him once, and not much was said, but he's a crazy good/ dedicated missionary, whether it be in-field or out, I'm assuming. Chuka friken Hamnida.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts! Do Shaun and Clel's belts fit

Rosalina Mariano Ambos Turalba was baptized on the 22nd of December and confirmed on the 27th. She's the sweetest little old Nanay ever, and I love her so much. We always catch her in the act of reading the Book of Mormon, or trying to get her less active friend to come :P I was supposed to baptize her, but I forgot a change of clothes (oops :P ), so we had Bishop Manucot do it. She's the coolest!!

Love you Mom!! I miss you so much! 6 Months for the Lord!!!

Elder Syphus

PS Maybe June 16th. or the 17th. Just to be sure.

Rosalina :) We took two pictures of us 3. My eyes were closed in one. Elder Chand's were closed in the other. I had to do fancy computer stuffs to make it work :P WOOHOO!!

Pictuer picture, pag may time! (Photos for the Christmas Conference)









Everybody!

Sister Shipley before she goes (She's prolly like the female version of Elder Armatage.)

Christmas Dinner, thanks the Mendoza family :)

Jhomel Dela Cruz

"Wocky!!" (Filipino tradition... I don't really get it yet :P )

Mga Pogi kasi :P

"Wocky!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment