Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 57 (Aug. 17, 2015 Talavera, Philippines)

Hi Mom!
In the packages, you just sent me little powdered juice mix. THere is the country time Lemonade and then the Strawberry Crush. They are both for a 500 ml bottle of water, but I'm using a 1L bottle, so I just mix one of each and get strawberry lemonade :D
My favorite cereals are Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs and Smorez Cereal, but don't feel like you need to get me anything. I'm more than happy eating Quaker Oats for breakfast and just receiving letters from you guys :) There's nothing I want that would be of any use here on the mission.
Aimmy comapared to Kambree and Kendyl make me think of Missionaries :P When a missionary comes brand new into the field, they usually do everything they can in order to be exactly obedient, but the ones who have been here longer don't usually care as much. Be careful with Aimmy though. If she sees the girls get away with slacking off, she'll feel more comfortable lazing off a bit as well ;)
Feel free to take any pictures you see and post them on the blog. I don't have a lot of time to go through all of them, so I just expect to look at them when I get home or something :P It was a blast though, and I've got some of my own that I'm sending to you today :)
Real quick cause no time :P - New investigator named Anthony. Super awesome, and asks a lot of questions, and highlights parts and sections of the Book of Mormon as he reads, even though we hadn't yet invited him to try it. He's awesome and we see him going places. His baptismal goal date is Set 12.
Tatay Roger Arcilla went to church yesterday! We should be having him interviewed this week, but depends on how well he still understands what we've taught him so far. Exciting! :D


Looks like something from a video game. I though I could make a game called "ORGANIC" in that writing, and then make it about a robot in a post-apocalyptic world trying to find organic matter and restoring life... then I realized I was reinventing WALL-E ... :P

Elder Fresnoze doing Elder Fresnoze stuff :P

High Def camera and little bugs.

I love the moon :)

DRAGON FRUIT!! Actually really good, bust mostly water. I expected a mango kind of texture, but was met with more of a watermelon like thing, but a very different flavor

Yum :)

Beautfiful sunsets :)







Love you!!

Elder Syphus

No comments:

Post a Comment